My Top 10 Operators in R6S (Rainbow Six Siege) (Very Subjective)

Rainbow Six Siege is a first person shooter video game that basically, you fight in a 5v5 using guns and special abilities. I know barely no one in this school knows about this game but i’m still going to make the list because I don’t know what else to make. Remember this is all subjective on my opinion and this is just if I was good at them or not. After I talk about the operators then I will put a picture so you can see what they look like. I recommend this game if your parents allow you to play it :D, its a pretty hard game though and its usually stressful.

10. Blitz – This operator is an attacker with a pistol and tower shield. To be honest, I used to be good at him at first but soon I was just getting defeated every game. Its probably just me but i’m so bad at using the flash grenade on his shield. He might be super good if you know how to use him though, but I definitely don’t.

Image result for blitz r6

9. Smoke – Smoke is just some guy who has toxic canisters. I had the same problem with Blitz, but in this case, I felt more better at the game because I used his smoke canister a lot and it helped too.

Image result for smoke r6

8. Thatcher – To be honest, this guy was my first operator in the game. I was pretty solid at his shotgun and the EMP grenades were okay at destroying traps. I just think there are better operators that I was good at.

Image result for thatcher r6

7. Tachanka – I actually used to be pretty decent at this russian guy. I didn’t use his mounted LMG until I actually needed it. He was okay, but I wasn’t the best at this armored operator.

Image result for tachanka r6

6. Montagne/Monty – This french man is really good at turtling. He has a pistol and shield like Blitz also. I never really liked the play style of him but I liked having some sort of protection while I was trying to defeat someone.

Image result for montagne r6

5. Glaz – Another russian operator, this guy has some sort of sniper rifle and he also has flash grenades or flashbangs, i’m not sure because I have not played him in a long time. He was pretty good though, I just preferred other characters.

Image result for glaz r6

4. Valkyrie – This was the first operator I bought that was not part of the default armies or whatever they were called. I liked the fact that I could place cameras anywhere and I liked to just camp behind a deployable shield and watch my cameras.

Image result for valkyrie r6

3. Jackal – I actually don’t own this character, but my brother does, and he was pretty much a god at him. Jackal was a bit overpowered too, his footstep tracker was pretty cool to use, but I don’t think his character is what I prefer to play.

Image result for jackal r6

2. Ela – This operator is currently my defender main right now. Her grzmot mines are so useful when roaming around the map, and her guns are pretty effective.

Image result for ela r6

1. Nomad – Nomad is my attacker main, and I think she is very effective and good for attacking. She has airjabs which launch people away, and her guns are really good. I might find a character that I really am good at soon, but for now, these  two operators are really doing good for me.Image result for nomad r6

I hope you enjoyed my list even though you probably have no idea what im talking about.

One thought on “My Top 10 Operators in R6S (Rainbow Six Siege) (Very Subjective)”