R6S Operator Review – Kali (some sniper lady)

Wow, i almost forgot edublogs even existed.

Today im going to be talking about the new operator of the season, Shifting Tides, named Kali. She is an operator from the team, Nighthaven, which sounds pretty cool, not gonna lie. Anyways, she is a remarkable operator because her primary weapon is a bolt action sniper rifle, with pretty decent secondaries. Her sniper is a one-shot injure and even has bullet penetration, so you could snipe a line of people in one shot, though it is almost impossible in real games. Her gadget is an underbarrel gadget that can blow up things that are behind a reinforced wall, mostly bandit gadgets, and wall-hugging campers. I bought my little brother the Kali operator and to be honest, she looks very fun to play. I can definitely see Glaz crying in the corner though. (rip glaz he isn’t the only sniper anymore)

To conclude, Kali is a very fun and straight-forward operator, and is good for helping hard breachers, (thermite, hibana, maverick, etc.) break a hole or two in those reinforced walls. Next i will probably do Wamai, an operator similar but better than Jager in my opinion, soon enough if im motivated and have the time.